- You must reserve your spot online via our website or app. If you do not receive an email confirmation saying, “Your class is scheduled!” your spot is NOT reserved.
- Classes must be paid in full before attending.
- All class purchases are non-refundable.
- You must arrive 5-15 minutes early to allow time to check-in and prepare for class. Should you not arrive in time, your reservation may be given to another member on the waitlist.
- Classes are on a strict schedule. Because of this, our doors will be locked at start of class. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions.
- Must have clean shoes before entering the studio.
- Each class is approximately 45 minutes long.
- Members under the age of 18 years old must have parental permission to attend classes.
- Please allow 6 hours for cancellations to avoid a full class charge or loss of credit.
- When cancelling within 6 hours, please use the “Late Cancel” function to allow other members to sign up for class.
- Those who sign up for Open Hours are subject to a cancellation fee for all late cancels and no-shows.
For monthly memberships, you will be charged $10 for a late cancel (less than 6 hours before class begins) and $15 for a no show.
- If a class is full, you can join the waitlist. When a spot opens, you will be added to that class. The waitlist is on a first come, first serve basis.
- If a spot opens, you will be automatically added to the classes you are waitlisted for. You will be notified stating you have received a spot in class.
- Joining the waitlist is like signing up for class. Once you’ve been added to a class from the waitlist, the normal cancellation policy is in effect. Please see cancellation policy for details.